For all items purchased on or after October 15, 2015 UPPAbaby is offering an EXTENDED WARRANTY of 1 year to a total of 3 years on all strollers and now selected accessories (Universal Carry Cot, RumbleSeat & PiggyBack) simply by registering your product online within 3 months of purchase. It's our way of saying thank you for keeping in touch.
To receive the additional 1 year warranty, customers must register their stroller or accessory online at UPPAbaby.com within 3 months of purchase and provide a valid proof of purchase.
Extended warranty applies only to 2015 and later product models. Please read our warranty information below for more information.
To register your product, click here.
Your UPPAbaby stroller is warranted to be free from any manufacturing defects for a period of 2 years (3 years with the extended warranty) from the date of purchase under normal use and in compliance with the operating instructions.
This warranty is not transferable and extends only to the original retail purchaser and is only valid when supplied with proof of purchase. Please retain proof of purchase for this limited warranty.
The warranty is valid only in the original country of purchase. This warranty is subject to the conditions set forth by country in which the items were purchased. Conditions may vary. UPPAbaby will not ship replacement or repair parts out of the country of purchase.
UPPAbaby will provide replacement parts or conduct repairs as determined fitting by the company. UPPAbaby reserves the right to exchange item with a replacement part. Some parts may be replaced with newer model parts as the stroller is improved over time. Please note that a repair issue will NOT be covered by this warranty if:
- The issue is caused by misuse or poor maintenance. Please refer to this instruction booklet for guidance on stroller use and maintenance.
- Damage is caused by improper installation of UPPAbaby parts and/or accessories. Please refer to instruction booklet for guidance on stroller assembly and use.
- Damage is corrosion, mold or rust caused by lack of maintenance or service.
- Damage is due to general wear and tear, which is the result of everyday use or negligence.
- Damage is caused by sun intensity, sweat, detergents, damp storage or frequent washings.
- Repairs or modifications are carried out by a third party.
- Stroller is purchased from an unauthorized retailer. Approved retailers are listed on our website and available by clicking here.
- Stroller is second-hand.
- Stroller is damaged as a result of an accident, airline or freight damage.
UPPAbaby reserves the right to determine if warranty terms and conditions have been met. Please contact us if you have any questions regarding your warranty in the UK.
We are devoted to developing products that are both eco-friendly and safe for our children. From recycling returned service parts to recycling programs and minimal use of disposable products in our offices, we are committed to doing our part.
We strongly believe in the phrase "think globally, act locally" and are always looking for ways we can have a positive impact on the environment, wherever we operate.
Follow Us Online
We love our little UK website, but we're keen to make sure you can find out more about us in many other ways too. That's why we've sprung up in other popular places on the web!
- Join us on facebook
- Follow us on twitter
Email Newsletter Sign-Up
If you would like to be kept up to date from time to time with latest news from us, then please subscribe to our email newsletter service using the form below.